- We guarantee excelent, personal, cotinuous service that never ceases to delight
- Our multifaceted Hotels & Resorts are all about feeling good and being pampered - seven days a week
- We are committed to treating our environment with respect and giving precedence to regional products
- Honesty and credibility have top priority for us, both within the Group and in our interaction with our guests and partners
- We identify ourselves with out Dorint Hotels & Resorts brand out of personal conviction - this makes us strong as a group
- We have clearly defined areas of competence, flat hierarchies and therefore short decision-making processes
- We put our trust in our staff and delegate responsibility
- Every hotel must be profitable and make a sustainable contribution towards the Group´s overall performance - this is how we safeguard our future
Some 2,800 employees at around 40 locations are dedicated to putting our philosophy into practice on a daily basis. We offer attractive training and further training programmes to ensure that we meet our high standards. Furthermore, the team in our head office in Cologne assists them in all matters regarding hotel management. You can always count on that.
Loyal to Dorint
Dorint employees represent 67 different nationalities. Around one sixth of our staff has worked at Dorint for over ten years. Some 1,700 employees joined our chain between one and five years ago.
Employees who work for Dorint for longer than five years receive loyalty bonuses as an expression of our gratitude. As well as vouchers for breaks at Dorint hotels, our employees receive financial bonuses to mark every company anniversary.